211 is a 24/7 health and human services helpline supported by individual United Ways of Maine and the State of Maine.
Calling 211 is easy, you get a live person 24 hours a day, and you get all the information you need to take the next step in getting the help you need. Are you looking for information on:
- How to get help paying for a utility bill?
- How to get transportation to a medical appointment?
- How to find a food a food pantry in your area?
- Looking to find where there is a free tax program close to you?
- Getting information about the on-going pandemic.
Call 211. Visit 211 online at www.211maine.org. 211 is also now available via text 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just text your zip code to 898-211 and get connected to resources you need!